All institutions need a planned maintenance program.
A sustainable planned maintenance program typically results in:
· Reduction in the rate of emergency work with lower overtime and purchase services
· Reduction in overall utility consumption
SMA partners with your facility management team to design your planned maintenance program. We provide implementation in typically 45-90 days.
SMA provides a turnkey solution for implementing the Planned Maintenance program. We interface directly with you to customize the PM program to your needs and resources. Here’s how:
· Form and Import the equipment inventory to a web based database
· Design with you to customize the PM program
· Schedule the PM actions in the database
· Review and train your people concerning the management of the PM program
· Write the report necessary to obtain certification points for green initiative programs such as LEED, LEED-EB and CHPS.
CONTACT US TODAY for more information about planned maintenance implementation in your institution.