All institutions need a planned maintenance program.
A sustainable planned maintenance program typically results in:
- Reduction in the rate of emergency work with lower overtime and purchase services.
- Reduction in overall utility consumption.
SMA partners with your facility management team to design your planned maintenance program. We provide implementation in typically 45-90 days.
SMA provides a turnkey solution for implementing the Planned Maintenance program. We interface directly with you to customize the PM program to your needs and resources. Here’s how:
- Form and Import the equipment inventory to a web baseddatabase
- Design with you to customize the PM program
- Schedule the PM actions in the database
- Review and train your people concerning the management of the PM program
- Write the report necessary to obtain certification points for green initiative programs such as LEED, LEED-EB and CHPS.
CONTACT US TODAY for more information about planned maintenance implementation in your institution.